Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Mail.

On September 21st, I got my first mail from America since December 2019. It was from Oregon Governor Kate Brown who is a Democrat. I emailed her in July asking if she could send me a birthday greeting. The reason I asked so far out was due to Covid 19 border restrictions and I knew mail would take longer than usual to arrive. I am hoping to get more mail from overseas before my birthday on October 29th when I turn 39. The one I want the most is from Sir Keir Starmer Labour leader of the UK. In my opinion he would be good for the UK in tackling Covid 19 as I think Boris Johnson has been awful at tackling the virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camilla Belich.

On May 4th I met another Labour MP for the first time, Camilla Belich. She is a List MP from Auckland and ran in the electorate of Epsom in ...