Sunday, October 8, 2023

Carmel Sepuloni.

On September 26th, I had a meeting with New Zealand Deputy Prime Minister Carmel Sepuloni who is also the Minister of Social Development I have meet her a number of times since 2010. Carmel has been the Minister of Social Development since October 2017 and holds the seat of Kelston in Auckland. Carmel really enjoys my letters and the last time I met her before was June 30th 2021. Carmel has been in parliament since 2008 but was out of parliament from 2011 to 2014 losing in 2011 by 34 Votes to former cabinet Minister Paula Bennett in the electorate of Waitekere in Auckland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camilla Belich.

On May 4th I met another Labour MP for the first time, Camilla Belich. She is a List MP from Auckland and ran in the electorate of Epsom in ...