Saturday, April 17, 2021

Movies.

 

On April 2nd, I went to see a movie at the State Cinema in Nelson for the first time in two years. The movie was called ‘Tom and Jerry’ and it was really good.  It was about a lady who worked in a hotel after giving a false C.V. Jerry, the mouse, made her life hell but in the end it all worked out well. On April 4th, I went to see ‘The Father’ starring Antony Hopkins who I think is a good actor. He played a father with memory loss who was being looked after by his kids. It was a good movie and I can see why it deserves a grammy award. I really enjoyed it and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...