Saturday, May 1, 2021

A Documentary.

My favourite rugby tour of all time was when the Lions went to Australia in 2001. I have a documentary about the tour and have always enjoyed watching it as I enjoyed the behind the scenes action. The tour had some well known stars like Jonny Wilkinson from England, Brian O’Driscoll from Ireland, Rob Howley from Wales and Scott Murray from Scotland. They were coached by Graham Henry and a lot of England players revolted against him because he talked down to them. among them Will Greenwood who, two years Later, won a World Cup with Clive Woodward as coach. I first watched the documentary in December in 2001. I never really wrote this before, not even in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...