I am really pleased that Nelson will continue to host international cricket again this summer. Nelson will host the Bangladesh women on December 10 and 12 for two Twenty20 matches, as well as Twenty20 matches against the Sri Lankan men at the end of January. I am looking forward to all of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Palestine.
Every month, I go to the Free Palestine march at the top of Trafalgar Street. There are always Israel protesters there looking for a fight, ...
-
I think Donald Trump is very bad for America. He is going to make the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I was shocked that he won so ...
-
On 14 June, I bought Nike Shoes at Rebel Sport for $70, reduced from $120. They are excellent shoes, and it's the first time in a long w...
-
Over King's Birthday Weekend, I visited Founders during the Bookfair. Though I wasn't interested in buying books, I enjoyed a ride o...

No comments:
Post a Comment