Sunday, February 13, 2011

Eastenders

I am a huge fan of 'Eastenders' and I have recently received autographs from two of the cast members. Sid Owen who plays Ricky Butcher and Rita Simons who plays Roxy Mitchell on the show. 'Eastenders' has won a number BAFTA awards this year and they get very good ratings. I would like it if some of the former people from 'The Bill' came on the show. Such as Alex Wilkinshaw, Gary Lucy and Melanie Gutteridge. My favourite cast members on Eastenders are Bianca played by Patsy Palmer and Jack played Scott Manslen who used to be on 'The Bill' as D.S Hunter.
I love Eastenders to bits. In one episode Phil Mitchell slapped his mother in the face and got drunk because his kids had been taken away by Social Services. One of them for beating up another kid and the other because she wasn't being looked after. When he was drunk he went to bed with Whitney Dean who saved his life while he was drunk. His wife caught them in bed together and his excuse was "I have to pay her back some way for saving my life.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...