Sunday, February 20, 2011

US Politics

I am a huge fan of American politics. "Why?" you ask. Well firstly because I am a huge follower of the Kennedy family then secondly because my parents visited the United States in 2005. They loved it heaps I have got two signed letters from President Clinton. One in 2007 and then another last year. In the first letter he told me about how he had met President Kennedy. I also have a couple of signed photos of President George W. Bush that I treasure along with another of President Obama. I want to keep these items safe so that in fifty years time they will be quite valuable and could make a lot of money for me if I decide to sell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...