Friday, August 26, 2011

The All Black

I believe that the All Black team which was chosen for the Rugby World Cup is not a bad side. However, I am not happy with omissions of Canterbury prop Wyatt Crockett and Wellington winger Hosea Gear. I also think that the selection of Anthony Boric from North Harbour is wrong. He has not played a single game of Rugby in nine weeks which I think is stupid. I would have had Tom Donnelly in the side. He was a stand-out for the All Blacks last year. In the absence of All Black lock Ali Williams. I think Henry has chosen far to many of his pets like Boric over Donnelly. Tony Woodock and John Afoa over Crockett. Isaia Toeava over Gear. I do like the omission of Liam Messam who I don't think was good enough for the team in the first place. Fingers crossed the All Blacks will win the 2011 World Cup.

The All Blacks played the Australia this weekend just gone and, under pressure, I think the All Blacks were shit. The try of the match was scored by Radiko Samo for Australia. I think the omission of Sonny Bill Williams, from the squad of twenty two, was wrong and typical of Graham Henry and his school teacher attitude. The All Blacks lost by twenty five points to twenty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...