Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wayne Swan

On 21st September, I got a signed photo of Australian Deputy Prime Minister Wayne Swan in the mail. I had written to him on the 25th of August.  In the letter I sent him, I told him a bit about myself. I also said to him that I collect photos of Australian Federal Members of Parliament and that I was a big fan of his and the way his government was handling the Australian economy. It is always nice to get a reply from people I have written to in other countries. It is a hobby of mine and it takes me out of my comfort zone. I do it because I enjoy writing to famous people around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...