Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Most Treasured Items

The most treasured items  I have are my Warriors rugby jersey, my signed photos of Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush along with my two signed letters from Bill Clinton.
I also have a match programme from the Rugby World Cup final between New Zealand and France which was played on October 23 2011.
When I saw it in the dairy on October 26, my eyes lit up and I thought "I have to get this!"
No, I do not like rugby union much but this is something from the World Cup final which was staged in New Zealand.
I slept with it on the first night I had it and kissed it heaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...