Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cricket

On January 2nd, while I was in town, I met a number of former and current Black Caps. I waited outside the Trailways Hotel because I knew they were staying there. I met, former Black Cap, Matt Sinclair and asked him if he liked Pakistanis and he said he didn't. I also spoke to Jacob Oram, a current  Black Cap, who remembers me from the early 2000s. I asked Jamie How if he thought he would make it back into the Black Caps side. He said he didn't know. I personally hope so because he is my favorite former Black Cap. However, I don't think so because, in my opinion, he is not up to international level. I hope to go to Saxton Field in March and see a four day match  when Central Districts  play Canterbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...