Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beer.

My favorite drink is Heineken beer. I have always liked it, especially cold on a hot Summer's day.
I also enjoy Stella beer. I think that both Heineken and Stella are nicer than any New Zealand beer.
Except for the beer at my local pub, the Spring and Fern, which has beautiful beer. But it is very expensive and I only have it on the odd occasion. I do not like Tui beer or Speights beer. There is a saying in regard to Speights 'Drink Speights lose you mates.' To me, they are cheap, nasty beers and they don't have any flavor to them. I have been drinking Heineken since 2003 and I always enjoy it. I would like, one day, to try some Guiness beer and Caffrey's beer which are both Irish beers. I do remember having Caffrey's on my 21st birthday but I don't remember what it tasted like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...