Friday, April 6, 2012

Trent Franks

On Wednesday 28th March, I recived, in the mail, a signed photo of Congressman Trent Franks from Arizona. He is Republican He also wrote a letter and said “Thank you so much for your èncouragement.” I had told him that I loved following American politics.He also said that it was truly an honour for him to represent the constituents of Arizona in the 112th Congress, to uphold the Consitution and to take part in the legislative process of the finest nation in the world. It is an extraordinary opportunity that I both cherish and count as a privilege.
It was the first letter in a long time that I have recieved from the United States. I was pretty happy about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...