Friday, December 11, 2020

Rachel Boyack.

I am so glad that, after 24 years of Nick Smith being the National party MP for Nelson, we finally have a Labour MP. Rachel Boyack is our new MP and I know that she will be a good MP and put Nelson first. I am glad that the Labour government was re-elected in a landslide. Having a Labour MP in government is great for Nelson, in my opinion. On election night, Rachel had a lead of 3577 votes which increased to a majority of 4525 after special votes were counted, which I think is awesome. I think Rachel is down to earth and she told me at she is quite happy to introduce me to other members of parliament on my next trip to Wellington which will be in July or August next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...