Sunday, November 22, 2020

Angela Rayner.

On November 13th, I got a wonderful letter from Labour UK Deputy, Angela Rayner, who holds the seat for Ashton Under-Lyne in Lancashire. She was Born in 1980 and is an admirer of Jacinda Ardern, our New Zealand Prime Minister. She supports Ashton United in soccer. The reason she admires Jacinda is because of the way covid19 has been handled here. I was the  first person in New Zealand to write to her. She liked the article about me in the Nelson Leader and sent me a birthday card and a signed photo. It was sent on October 30th and it cost £4.25 which is NZ$8.40. Mum was very impressed and I will be sending a copy to the New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...