Thursday, June 24, 2021

Nick Smith.

I believe Nick Smith was an MP with a big mouth and got what was coming to him. In my opinion, his own ignorant behaviour caught up with him in the end. I think he did a good job for Nelson but he was more about Nick Smith than he was about the average person. I never found him very friendly or sociable the many times I met him. I remember, current cabinet minister, Stuart Nash telling me, in August 2016, that he didn't think Nick Smith was a particularly nice person. I am glad Nick Smith is no longer MP for Nelson. The first time I met him was in 1998 when, another MP, Bill English opened a ward at Nelson Hospital. Nick Smith was the Minister of Education then and he was talking about having the learning support centre at Nayland College, where I was then a pupil, closed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...