Thursday, June 24, 2021

Theresa Ngobi.

On  June14th, I met Labour MP for Otaki, Theresa Ngobi for the second time. The first time I met her was in January 2021. I found her very down to earth and easy to talk to. Theresa won the seat from National at last year's general election and it was the first time since 2005 that Labour had won Otaki. Theresa sits on the Social Services select committee and members of the Labour party were invited to the meeting. We asked her questions along with, Nelson MP, Rachel Boyack. It was the first time I had been to a 'Coffee and Politics' meeting here in Nelson. It has been going for a few years and I will be going to the next meeting, on July 5th, with Labour's Palmerston North MP Tangi Utikere who, like Theresa, is a first term MP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...