Friday, August 20, 2021

Tasman v Auckland.

On August 14th, I went and saw my first rugby game of the year. It was between Tasman and Auckland and it was a lovely sunny day in Nelson with a crowd of 4000. Former All Black, Shannon Frizell was playing for Tasman and there was lots of super rugby on show. It was a really good game and Tasman won the match by 16 points to 11 after only taking the lead with 10 minutes to go. I got a photo with my ex school mate Andrew Goodman who is one of the coaches for Tasman. I also got a photo of Sky rugby commentator, Ben Castle. I am going to see Tasman's next match on August 22nd when Tasman play Counties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...