Thursday, September 9, 2021

Covid 19

I think this government has done an awesome job at tackling Covid 19 and Jacinda Ardern has been world class in this situation. I think the government did the right thing going in hard, early, short and sharp. I would not like to live in NSW or anywhere else in the world and I think that we have one of the world's best economies. If we had followed in the UK's steps or even Australia's, we would have had lengthy lockdowns and the good will of the people would have run out very quickly.  New Zealand would be like it was under Robert Muldoon with more money spent on benefits, with inflation,  the survival of the fittest and with stupid schemes like 'Think Big'. I know that with Jacinda's style this won't happen. We are a lucky country and I am fully vaccinated because I want my freedom. The vaccination gave me a headache and a sore arm where the jab was put in but that was expected. I would be happy with another shot if I had to and I have heaps of faith in the government on Covid 19.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Antony,

    this is antony hashaaan, Arun's friend. He told alot about you and told me to read your blog and im very happy that i read it and very impressed with all what you have done and experienced in your life. I wish you all the best and hope to meet you with Arun at Mango for some Korma chicken and Naan :)

    ReplyDelete

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...