Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Covid.

On  October 13th I received a birthday card from the Prime Minister of New Zealand, Jacinda Ardern. I think she has done a wonderful job at tackling the covid virus though I think that compliance has dropped. Sadly this has happened all the over the world throughout the covid crisis. I think the Government can get over a 90 per cent vaccination rate and I also think that, former PM, Sir John Key is arrogant in calling New Zealand a smug hermit state. If John Key were prime minister there would be so many more deaths, an overrun health service and a country with inflation and civil unrest. Frankly, I would rather be dead than have John Key in charge of the covid crisis. I am so thankful for Jacinda Ardern.

2 comments:

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...