Sunday, May 29, 2022

Debbie Ngarewa-Packer.

I am a really big fan of Maori party co-leader Debbie Ngarewa-Packer. I liked what Debbie said in the budget reply speech when she accused National and Act supporters of wanting the tax cuts proposed by Christopher Luxon so they can go on more overseas holidays. National and Act also want to do away with the Maori Health Authority which is dog whistle politics appealing to rednecks. I was lucky enough to meet Debbie on my last trip to Wellington and I am pleased the Maori party has ruled out working with Act and National because the last time there was a coalition government of the Maori and National parties, Maori were disadvantaged. Mum also thinks Debbie Ngarewa-Packer talks a lot of good common sense. I know it's the sort of think that media hacks like Ryan Bridge from the AM Show and Jessica Mutch McKay from TVNZ would never agree with because they are biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...