Monday, May 9, 2022

Marlborough.


I went over to  Marlborough for a bus ride on Good Friday. It is very rural. and I saw a lot of sheep farming and lots of vineyards. It was a real eye opener. I know in Marlborough that they make a lot of wine and the vineyards go for miles but, as mum told me, the grapes are for making wine and not the table grapes that I like eating. You would have to have a lot of money to own the land where all the grape vines are. I also saw cherry orchards where I thought to myself people could go help themselves because there are no gates on the orchards. I also noticed they had a railway station as well as a ferry terminal. Marlborough is place I will visit again within the next 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...