Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tasman Mako.

I am really looking forward to seeing the Tasman Mako play again in Nelson against Wellington, Taranaki and Northland in September. The Mako are popular in the region as well as in Blenheim where they will be playing against Southland and Canterbury in August. I think they will do well and go one step better and win the Bunnings NPC after being runners up to Waikato, losing by one point in the final. In the future I will not rule out going to Blenheim to watch games or even if they play in Wellington I wouldn't mind going to see them.

Here is a picture of me with Anton Seager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...