Friday, August 14, 2026

The Government.

I hope that in this election, the troubles for the current government continue, with Prime Minister Christopher Luxon looking out of his depth. I think the government will continue to be bad for New Zealand; they have borrowed more than the Ardern government did when COVID was a big issue. From ministers I have met in the past, Erica Stanford has no warmth and doesn't understand ordinary people, while Mark Mitchell is okay. This government has been bad for New Zealand, and the National Party is dying, I think, with the ACT Party growing into the new major right-wing party in New Zealand politics. I think ACT leader David Seymour is an idiot and smug. Luxon handled his leadership challenge badly by sacking National's best minister, former Defence Minister Christopher Penk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government.

I hope that in this election, the troubles for the current government continue, with Prime Minister Christopher Luxon looking out of his dep...