Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Tasman Mako.

On August 22nd, I went to see Tasman play Southland in the NPC at Trafalgar Park in Nelson. It was a good game, and the Tasman Mako won 46 to 17. The Mako are going to be a hard side to beat, in my opinion, as there are so many Super Rugby players in the Mako team. Although I only watch rugby sometimes, I have always followed the Mako because they are local. While I am not going to see the games in Blenheim this year, I will go and see the Mako's final home game against the Bay of Plenty in September, which is being played in Nelson. The Mako will also play games in Blenheim against Wellington and Auckland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Palestine.

Every month, I go to the Free Palestine march at the top of Trafalgar Street. There are always Israel protesters there looking for a fight, ...