Friday, December 22, 2023

Latif.

There is a bus driver in Nelson who is from Pakistan and his name is Latif. He is from the city of Multan and is thirty-nine. I first met Latif in July 2023 before the new e-buses came into effect. He is a really nice guy and is one of my favourite drivers. Latif always puts a smile on my face because he is easy to get along with. He likes cricket heaps as I do. He lived not far from Younis Khan who is one of Pakistan's greatest cricketers of his generation. He likes curry and does not drink alcohol. It is so nice to have Latif in Nelson and I hope he stays a long time because he is a good Person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camilla Belich.

On May 4th I met another Labour MP for the first time, Camilla Belich. She is a List MP from Auckland and ran in the electorate of Epsom in ...