Friday, November 5, 2010

East Enders


I am a fan of the t.v show ‘Eastenders.’ I became a fan because an actor called Scott Manslen is on the show. He used to be on another of my favourite shows ‘The Bill’, playing the part of detective sergeant Hunter. Now he Jack Brunning, a barman on ‘Eastenders.’ I also like the character of Bianca who got married in the show. I have looked up on the Internet that one show, which was screened live, had 15.8 Million viewers.

I have made a new friend who I go and have a cup of coffee with every Thursday. He is going to show me how to garden and grow vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...