Tuesday, December 7, 2010

London.


I have been writing to and receiving replies from some London tourist attractions. One was from the London Eye. Which is a giant ferris wheel on the banks of the River Thames. You can have a meal there. It is very expensive. I was shocked to read that a bottle of Champagne costs 52 pounds. In New Zealand dollars that is 156 dollars. I would love to go there because the view from the would be amzing. I also have a brochure on the Big Red Bus trips around London which can cost something  like seventeen pound fifty. On the Big Red Bus you can go over Tower Bridge past Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. I think London would be an amazing place to visit. The reason I am so interested in London is because my favourite soap ‘The Bill’ was axed early in the year and it was based in South London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...