Thursday, March 24, 2011

Midsomer Murders

I read that the director of Midsomer Murders has been suspended. Because there were no black actors the show. I don't think much about it because I like the show which has Chief Inspector Tom Barnaby played by John Nettles. I have read on the Midsomer Murders website that Tom Barnaby is leaving the cast and being replaced by D.C Ben Jones who is played by Jason Hughes. I have not seen Midsomer Murders without Tom Barnaby. Here in New Zealand the show screens on Sunday afternoons on UKTV for about an hour and a half.I think it might also screen on Thursday night from about 7:30. I really like the show. On Thursday 9th June, I got a huge surprise in the mail. It was from John Nettles with a signed photo. It said 'To Antony. All the Best. John Nettles.' It was a large photo and the postage was one pound sixty five. Which in New Zealand money is about five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...