Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Conference

On March 17th, I spoke at the New Zealand Disability Conference. There were twenty people at my workshop.I talked about my life and what it is like to be autistic. I wasn't too nervous about it. I enjoyed listening to a guy speaking at another workshop. He had no legs and talked about his life which I found very interesting. He talked about when he was on a plane going to London.The stewardess came around and asked the passengers if they would like beef or chicken. He said "Neither." and the stewardess replied "Good choice." He also talked about how he hated hearing negative talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...