Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Royal Family

On Tuesday 27th March, I got a photo of Princess Anne in the mail. I was pleased because I had been waiting quite a while for some exciting mail to arrive.I write to the Royal family quite a bit and I have had a few replies with photo's of the Queen, Princess Anne, Prince Charles Prince William and Prince Harry. I have also got a signed photo of Lady Diana Spencer's brother, Earl Spencer. This is my personal favourite because he has signed it himself. On 12 April, I got a photo of Prince Phillp in the mail they said to me in the letter that they were very greatful for my kind words. I then on friday recieved a letter from Clarence House thanking me for kind words to Prince William. In my mail to him I thanked him for coming to Christchurch for the Earthquake I said to him it would very kind of him to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...