Friday, May 20, 2011

Getting Mail

I really enjoy getting mail.I get mail from all over the world, from Parliamentarians in New Zealand and the Queen in England. On Thursday I got a stack of mail from different famous people. The mail I get from Parliament,I call second hand junk mail because it keeps the letterbox full which I Like because I get bored when there is no mail. I also received some posters from the Waikato Rugby Union along with a magazine which I have enjoyed reading. I got a signed photo from a cast member of the t.v. cop drama 'The Bill'. His name is Ben Richards and he played P.C Nate Roberts in the show. I also got one from Steve McFadden, who plays Phil Mitchell in 'Eastenders.' I was very happy because I love getting Mail and I hadn't had anything for the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...