Thursday, May 5, 2011

Osama Bin Laden

On the May 2nd, I heard about the death of Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan. I had my suspicions that he might be in Pakistan because there are so Osama Bin Laden loyalists in Pakistan. I thought he would have been in the Northwest of the country. Not near the capital, Islambad. I believe that the government of Pakistan is corrupt. The country is run by the army and they have nuclear weapons. I first heard of Osama Bin Laden on 11th September 2001 when the World Trade Centre was hit by terrorists. I remember my mum telling that there had been a terrorist attack in the United States on September 11th 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...