Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Going to the Movies

On Monday 18th July, I went to the movies to see 'Kung Fu Panda 2'. It was really good. The movie was in 3d for which you needed special glasses. I enjoyed the talking animals especially the Tiger. And it reminded me of the Wests Tigers Rugby League club which Benji Marshall plays for. It was the first time in four years that I had been to a movie. The last time was in June 2007 when I went to see 'Bobby'. I am going to go to the movies more often now and I am considering going to see 'The Company Men' starring Tommy Lee Jones who is one of my favourite actors. I would also like to go and see 'Cars 2'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...