Saturday, July 9, 2011

Crusaders V Reds

On Saturday night, I watched the on t.v Queensland Reds V Canterbury Crusaders, which was played in Brisbane. I was hoping that the Crusaders would win because of what the people of Christchurch have been through. The game was very exciting and the Referee, Bryce Lawrence, let the game flow which made it good to watch. The Reds won by eighteen to thirteen. Which was a real shame. The next day I thought to myself that we are not as good as we think we are at Rugby. I felt really sad that the Crusaders lost. I hope that some of the Crusaders get chosen for the All Blacks. Players like Robbie Freuan and Matt Todd who have never played for the All Blacks before.  I was really disappointed that the All Black selectors chose Ali Williams who is so overrated by media and is one of Graham Henry's pets because he is from Auckland. I cannot understand why Robbie Freuan is not an All Black he is the people's choice to be in the All Blacks because he had an outstanding season with the Crusaders. However I am not surprised.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...