Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Rugby World Cup

I am not looking forward to the Rugby World Cup which starts in September. I hope, of course, that the All Blacks win after twenty four years since the last time they won it. I hope the World Cup springs a few upsets to make it a bit more interesting. Like say Scotland beating England or even Tonga beating France. However, I don't think it will happen. The Rugby World Cup is going to be just another kicking party and will be a waste of money. Going to see Russia play Australia is forty-nine dollars for the cheapest seat. What a rip-off. I don't think New Zealand will get the tourists it needs to make the Rugby World Cup a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...