Friday, July 29, 2011

West Tigers V Manly

On Friday 29th July, I watched the Wests Tigers play Manly on t.v. I put on a bet at the t.a.b. For Manly to win. It was for five dollars I really didn't want Manly to win because I think they are so cocky and because they have lots more money than other clubs in the NRL. Manly lead at halftime by twelve points to nil and I thought I would win my bet. Earlier in the week, my mate had said that Manly would win. But, in the second half, Tigers came out firing thanks to Benji Marshall and Robbie Farah. Benji Marshall set up the first try for Robert Lui in the fifty-fifth minute. Then Robbie Farah set up one for Blake Ashford in the fifty-ninth minute. Three minutes later Benji Marshall set up another try to win the game. I was over the moon about the result and didn't care if I lost my money. I hope next week the Tigers beat St George at home and continue there golden run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...