Friday, August 12, 2011

The Riots

I have been following the riots in England closely and I think it is a tragedy what has happened. Some of the images on t.v. made me feel sick, especially one of a twenty year old Malaysian boy. When some youths helped him up after a beating, they took all his money. I saw that English soccer games were canceled because of the riots. Also the Soccer international between England and the Netherlands. I saw that fifteen hundred were arrested. It was not just youths but also adults who should know better, including a thirty one year old primary school teacher. I think David Cameron, the British Prime Minister, handled the whole think very, very poorly. His Government wants to cut police numbers which I think is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...