Sunday, October 16, 2011

All Blacks V Australia

I was really pleased that the All Blacks won against Australia in the second semi-final at Eden Park in Auckland. I thought the game was a bit of a dissapointment with the lack of tries scored by either side. However, I am pleased with the result and the All Blacks winning. The All Blacks will play France in the grand final. I will win something regardless of which team wins. I have placed bets, putting 35 dollars on the All Blacks and 10 dollars on France.  and if the All Blacks win I get 59 dollars return. If France win then I get 70 dollars back. I can't  lose. But I hope the All Blacks win and break the twenty four years since they last won the World Cup. It is great considering what happened to New Zealand this year with the all the disasters. Go the All Blacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...