Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Semi Finals

I watched Wales play France in the first semi final of the rugby world cup. I was hoping that Wales would win and set things up for the final with the All Blacks.
I really like the Welsh because of how much they love their rugby. Just as we do in New Zealand.
The refereeing by, Irishman, Alain Rollard was disgraceful. The sending off of Welsh captain, Sam Warbarton, for a dangerous tackle was harsh, I thought. Maybe ten Minutes in the sin bin would have been more appropriate.
Wales had to play an hour with fourteen men. However, they missed about four or five penalty kicks which did help the French.
I was terribly dissapointed that Wales did not win. I hope Alain Rollard does not referee the final because he is disgraceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...