Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favourite Movies

I like watching movies that are real life. Such as ' 9/11' and 'JFK'. Because I have an interest in current affairs and I find make believe movies hard to watch sometimes.
My favourite actor is Tom Hanks who played Forrest Gump in the movie of the same name. He always comes across as a nice guy in interviews. He also played in another movie that really enjoyed called 'Private Ryan'. I know he is a big supporter of the Democratic Party.
One make believe movie I did like was 'Bend it Like Beckham'. I remember, in 2002,  going to see that movie about three or four times. I just loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...