Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Italian and Australia Rugby Teams

During the Rugby World Cup, I have had the privelege of meeting the Australian and Italian rugby teams while they were in Nelson.
I gave the Australian coach, Robbie Deans, one of my business cards  and he remembered me from all those years ago when he was in Nelson with the All Blacks. The Last time I spoke to Robbie Deans was when he was in Nelson in 2005 as the Crusaders coach.
I also met Quade Cooper who likes Rugby League just as I do. I asked him if he had met Justin Hodges from the Brisbane Broncos who, when I think of him, gives me a happy thought.
When I met the Italian rugby team, the Media Officer gave me a media guide, which the whole of the team autographed. Both teams were real ambassadors and I really enjoyed meeting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...