Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tough Nuts

I have started watching, on the Crime Channel, a programme called Toughnuts. It talks about some of Australia's hardest criminals. It screens on Sunday mornings. It is now one of my favourite tv shows. It talks about murderers in Australia and what some of them did while they were in prison which I find very interesting. There is one guy who talks on it called Chopper Read. He gets the nickname Chopper because he cut off one of his own ears. He talks about certain criminals and he talks loud. It is a reality show which I find very interesting. I really enjoy watching real life crime dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...