Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Sister

On the weekend of 12th February, my sister Catherine, her husband Tim and their kids Elizabeth and Harry came to visit. My sister is a real darling and she brought me a Jersey from the United States. It was a Washington Wolves Jersey. It is beautiful and I love it. I was nervous about meeting them because I had not seen them in nine years. They were heaps of fun. I showed them my 'Eastenders' cast members photos. There was one of Cheryl Ferguson who is a big lady. My sister jokingly told me that I could do better than that. I showed them a photo of Arnold Schwarzenegger.Tim said he was a fan and they were impressed. I showed them my prison menu from Australia. They read it and they laughed when I said that its like coming here for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...