Sunday, February 19, 2012

Public Relations

Over the last few weeks I have had a number of teams send me posters and programmes.           The Scottish Rugby Union sent me a programme for the Scotland v England Calcutta Cup game which has been played every year since 1883. I also received heaps posters of the England Rugby World Cup team from the RFU along with a match programme of the Munster v Northampton game in the Heineken Cup and a poster from the Cardiff Blues. The Scottish rugby union are the nicest because they are always good at replying to my emails and are always interested in me which is always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...