Friday, April 15, 2022

A Trip to Picton.

On  April 15th, I went on a bus ride to Picton for the day. I left at 9.45 a.m. and got to Picton at 12.15 p.m. where I spent three quarters of an hour for lunch then left to go back to Nelson. I went through Blenheim to get to Picton and back to Nelson. I saw lots of vineyards in the Marlborough area. I went past Woodburn air force base and I also saw Landsdowne Park in Blenheim which is one of the home grounds of the Tasman Mako rugby team. It was my first trip to Picton since June 2001 and my first trip to Blenheim since 2007. I also stopped off at Blenheim railway station. I am planning to do it again next Easter. Maybe spending 2 hours in Blenheim because I would like to have a look around. Mum was really pleased for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...