Friday, April 15, 2022

Louisa Wall.

I am pleased that Labour list MP, Louisa Wall is resigning from parliament. Louisa is the most disrespectful MP I have ever met. At a meeting in August 2016, Louisa told me that my letter writing was an offence and that I shouldn't be writing to her because I do not live in her electorate. When I said Paul Goldsmith doesn't mind her reply was that he is a cabinet minister. I saw Paul Goldsmith in April 2016 in Trafalgar Street and he was quite pleased for me to write to him. Some rival MPs like Erica Stanford and Michael Woodhouse couldn't believe what they were hearing. Jacinda was also at the meeting and Erica Stanford told me that she was happy for me to write to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...