Monday, October 10, 2022

Christopher Luxon.


I think Christopher Luxon is out of his depth as National Party leader and that his tax cuts are stupid and unpopular. I have noticed that the tax cuts of UK Prime Minister, Liz Truss, have lead to higher inflation but do not address the power crisis in the United Kingdom. A lot of people in the UK cannot pay their power bills yet Truss is giving tax cuts to the rich which I think is wrong. Luxon wants tax cuts for the rich but won't say what services he will cut. I don't think he understands poor people and people like myself who have autism. All the hype about Christopher Luxon by right wing media has come to nothing and now they don't particularly like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...