Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Marlborough.


I really liked the Marlborough region when I visited in April 2022. It is a lovely region and I plan to visit again for a bus ride when the bus stops off in Blenheim and heads to Picton. On my last trip, I went all the way to the ferry terminal at Picton. Next time I am planning a day  trip just to Blenheim. There are lots of vineyards, cherry farms and sheep farms in the region. Marlborough is a very nice place but to me a bit small and I wouldn't want to spend a weekend there as Blenheim has not enough going on. I would have to go and see a Mako game there. The home Ground for the Tasman Mako in Blenheim is called Lansdowne Park and I went to see a game there in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...