Thursday, October 27, 2022

I have always liked looking at the Rutherford hotel even since I was a kid. I remember when I was 12 years old sitting in Nana and Pop's sitting room and seeing people dining  there. I also remember when I was 8, in February 1990 when I went into the Rutherford with my dad who was meeting a friend. I started going there for coffee in 2009. The staff are very friendly and the Rutherford hotel have had staying sports teams such as the Italian rugby team in 2011 who I met when they were there. The Rutherford has also hosted the 2013 National Party conference when there were lots of protests. It has hosted the All Blacks rugby team and Black Caps cricket team when they visited Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ranfurly Shield.

The Ranfurly Shield has been around for a very long time and it is important for the grass roots New Zealand game. The Tasman Mako won the R...